In accordance with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Pinellas County’s announcement that previous Covid-19 restrictions have been rescinded, Sirata Beach Resort will be modifying our guidelines as detailed below:
- Guests who have been fully vaccinated are not required to wear masks in public areas of the Resort. Employees will continue to adhere to wearing a face mask covering throughout the Resort with the exception of associates who work exclusively outdoors and have been fully vaccinated.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available to guests throughout the property. In addition we supply hand sanitizer in all meeting spaces
- Now offering full daily housekeeping for each room.
- Restaurants are set with social distancing in mind
- Beach and pool loungers are set up daily to encourage social distancing..
– Please note that safety procedures regarding guest face coverings and social distancing are not mandated by State or local government. The Hotel encourages our guests to practice social distancing and to wear a face mask covering when appropriate.
For more information regarding this Emergency Order or the most up to date health and safety guidelines issued by the County, please visit https://covid19.pinellascounty.org/
5300 Gulf Boulevard, St. Pete Beach FL, 33706 T 727-363-5100 sirata.com