Perinatal Research Annual Meeting 2021
“Translation through Collaboration”
PRS Annual Meeting - September 10-12
The 2021 Annual Meeting seems even more exciting than usual in 2021, as we have had to wait for two years to meet together in person. This will be the 51st annual PRS meeting, and gathering in Florida at the lovely Sirata Beach Resort at St. Petersburg Beach is the perfect venue.
Registration for the 2021 PRS Annual Meeting has closed but contact PRS for possibility of late registration - firstname.lastname@example.org
Every year the Annual Meeting has several priorities that include a limited gathering of scientists (obstetricians, pediatricians and basic scientists) doing perinatal research. The smaller meeting encourages more high-level scientific discussions that often lead to collaborations, and and opportunities to enhance collegial friendships with group activities. We feature stimulating nationally known speakers and promote early career researchers by conducting a Young Investigators Workshop. Since the very beginning, this meeting has been designed to provide access to senior-level scientists doing cutting-edge research in the field of perinatology .
Take a minute to scan the preliminary agenda to see the planned speakers and then register to attend the meeting in September.
Registration Is Open
Registration General Information
- Registration includes: Single guest hotel room (2 nights), meals from dinner Friday night through breakfast on Sunday, all meeting events - scientific and social
- Preference will be given in order of registration.
- Please complete the Meeting Registration Form
- Registration Deadline: August 18
- Conference dates: September 10-12
- Contact PRS if an invoice for registration is needed prior to paying email@example.com
- Registration does not include transportation from airport or hotel parking.
New This Year - Pay PRS Directly!
Send your payment directly to PRS using Zelle! This is the preferred method of payment. It will help avoid third-party fees and save PRS money on your registration. If you are unable, the Square links are listed below.
Send registration fees directly to PRS from your banking website to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Zelle ID).
Please include name of registrant in memo/add message area (or name of member you are rooming with if guest attendee)
-$1050 Regular Registration
Registration includes: hotel room, meals from dinner Friday night through breakfast on Sunday, meeting scientific and social events. Registration does NOT include transportation from airport or hotel parking.
-$850 Shared Room Registration
Registration includes: shared hotel room, meals from dinner Friday night through breakfast on Sunday, meeting scientific and social events. Registration does NOT include transportation from airport or hotel parking.
-$650 Member Guest or Local Registrant (No Hotel Room)
Registration includes: meals from dinner Friday night through breakfast on Sunday, meeting scientific and social events. It does NOT include hotel room, transportation from airport or hotel parking.
Registration Payment Option if Needed
Specific Registration Situations
- Attendees who wish to share a room (with another attendee or a non-attendee [i.e., a significant other)
- Attendees who wish to stay longer than two nights
- Contact PRS via email email@example.com or on registration form to indicate any of these specific situations.
- Please also read through both the Cancelation Policy and Reimbursement Policy prior to registration. Upon registration form completion you will be directed to the payment page.
- Three airports are close to the Sirata Beach Resort: Tampa International (TPA), St. Petersburg (PIE) and Sarasota/Bradenton (SRQ)
- Resort Transportation Services provides transportation around the area: 727- 343-3303, https://www.sirata.com/location/directions
- Airport Rides is an option to and from the airports: 727-902-8213.
- Sirata Beach Resort Guide to "Things to Do in St. Pete" https://www.sirata.com/location/st-pete-beach-travel-guide