SMFM's 2022 Annual Meeting
Registration is open for the 42nd Annual Pregnancy Meeting, taking place January 31 - February 5, 2022 at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center near Orlando, Florida. The Annual Meeting is the centerpiece of the Society's work and the premier event for learning about cutting-edge science in obstetrics and for connecting with leaders in maternal-fetal medicine and features postgraduate courses, oral and poster abstract presentations, and networking events.
Hybrid Meeting Format
The 2022 Annual Meeting will be held in-person at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center. Select postgraduate courses and the two plenary sessions will be available in a hybrid format, allowing virtual participation. All sessions will be clearly marked to indicate whether they are only taking place in-person or if they are being held in a hybrid (in-person and virtual) or fully virtual format. Registrants will have the opportunity to indicate whether they will participate virtually or in-person during the registration process; the registration fees are the same regardless of participation method. All registrants will have access to the hybrid meeting site featuring the poster wall and recorded content from January 10 until April 30, 2022.
In-person meeting (Scientific Sessions) registration includes:
- More than 100 oral abstract presentations, presented in 11 different sessions
- 4 poster sessions, featuring more than 1,000 posters
- 21 scientific forums
- Access to the livestreams and recorded content for the oral sessions.
- Access to the digital poster wall to view over 1,000 e-posters and interact with abstract authors.
- Networking, special interest sessions, and other ancillary events
Virtual meeting (Scientific Sessions) registration includes:
- Access to the livestreams of the Oral Plenary Session and Fellows Plenary Session, including the opportunity to ask questions during the Q&A following each presentation.
- Recordings for more than 100 oral abstract presentations, presented in 11 different sessions (available following the meeting).
- Access to the digital poster wall to view more than 1,000 e-posters and interact with abstract authors.
2022 Program Committee. Christopher Robinson, MD, MSCR - Program Chair
Joseph R. Biggio, Jr., MD, MSc - Poster Chair
Eva Pressman, MD - Postgraduate Course Chair
Blair Wylie, MD, MPH - Scientific Forum Chair
Stephanie Ros, MD, MSCI - Local Arrangements Chair