SMFM's 2022 Annual Meeting - Now Virtual
Registration is open for the 42nd Annual Pregnancy Meeting, taking place virtually January 31 - February 5, 2022. The Annual Meeting is the centerpiece of the Society's work and the premier event for learning about cutting-edge science in obstetrics and for connecting with leaders in maternal-fetal medicine and features postgraduate courses, oral and poster abstract presentations, and networking events.
Virtual Meeting Format
The 2022 Annual Meeting will transition to be held virtually via our event website. The scientific abstract presentations, postgraduate courses, and roundtables will occur according to the current schedule. More information regarding other events and sessions will be available in the coming weeks. Registrants who have pre-registered prior to January 6, 2022, will be automatically transitioned to virtual registration. If you would like to modify your registration or cancel it, you may do so without penalty prior to Friday, January 21, 2022.
All meeting registrants will have access to the virtual meeting site starting January 24th, and all content will be recorded and available via the virtual meeting site from February 18 – April 30, 2022.
- Postgraduate Courses: Interactive zoom-based CME courses will be available virtually on the date and time scheduled. CME available for participating in real time or viewing the recording following the course.
- Oral Sessions: Livestreams of 111 abstract presentations, including the opportunity to ask questions during the Q&A following each presentation.
- Poster Sessions: Access to the digital poster wall to view more than 1,000 e-posters and interact with abstract authors.
- Scientific Forums: Forums will be rescheduled and will occur following the meeting.
- Networking and Social Events: Select sessions will be available in a fully virtual format
2022 Program Committee. Christopher Robinson, MD, MSCR - Program Chair
Joseph R. Biggio, Jr., MD, MSc - Poster Chair
Eva Pressman, MD - Postgraduate Course Chair
Blair Wylie, MD, MPH - Scientific Forum Chair
Stephanie Ros, MD, MSCI - Local Arrangements Chair