“Laneways to Better Perinatal Outcomes”
March 5-8, 2023 | Melbourne, Australia
Welcome to PSANZ 2023,
On behalf of the local organising committee and the PSANZ Board, I am delighted to share that we have been very busy behind the scenes in preparation for the 2023 PSANZ annual congress in Melbourne, Victoria.
Inspired by the vibrancy and architecture of Melbourne, and the diversity and breadth of the pathways we all strive to improve care and outcomes for women and their babies, our theme, “Laneways to better perinatal Outcomes” aims to take you on a journey of innovative perinatal research and care. We promise there will be something for every singles member of PSANZ at the congress!
We will keep you updated over the coming months but for now, make sure you save the date.
We cannot wait to welcome you to Melbourne, 5-8th March 2023.
On behalf of the LOC,
Dr. Miranda Davies-Tuck
PSANZ Chair 2023 Melbourne
About PSanz Annual Congress
The PSANZ annual congress aims to:
- Provide an opportunity for members to broaden their perspectives of perinatology;
- Stimulate research activities aimed at improving perinatal care
- Present scientifically rigorous and valid new information
- Debate new information and ideas of relevance to perinatology
The Perinatal Society of Australia & New Zealand aims to:
- Advance the theory and practice of Perinatology
- Encourage training and research
- Provide expert advice to government and other bodies
- Collaborate with all relevant organisations or professions
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with relevant international bodies