43rd Annual Pregnancy Meeting, February 6-11, 2023
San Francisco, California
Together Again in San Francisco, California!
The Annual Pregnancy Meeting is the centerpiece of the Society’s work and the premier event for learning about cutting-edge science in obstetrics and maternal-fetal medicine. Attendees can take advantage of oral and poster abstract presentations, interactive CME postgraduate courses, scientific forums, roundtables and debate-style presentations, and networking events.
Our meeting provides an excellent opportunity to learn from leaders in the field of maternal-fetal medicine and to connect with colleagues form around the world. If you are interested in maternal-fetal medicine, this is the the meeting for you.
The scientific sessions feature forums, workshops, oral and poster abstract presentations, networking events, and more.
- Monday, May 16, 2022, 5 pm ET: Call for Abstract Submission Begins
- Friday, June 10, 2022, 5 pm ET: Submitters notified of whether their proposal submission has been accepted or declined
- Monday, August 1, 2022, 9 pm ET: Call for Abstract Submissions Deadline & Early Registration Opens!
- Monday, September 26, 2022, 5 pm ET: Primary authors notified of whether or not their submission has been accepted or declined.
- Monday, October 3, 2022, 9 pm ET: Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Site Opens
- Friday, October 7, 2022, 9 pm ET: Abstract Withdrawal Deadline*
- Monday, November 7, 2022, 9 pm ET: Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Deadline
- Monday, November 28, 2022, 5 pm ET: Primary authors notified of whether their late-breaking submission has been accepted or declined
*Withdrawals following this date may be subject to sanctioning of the primary author.